Dec 08, 2013
Your faith is a weapon.
- Every battle in life is an issue of strength.
- Keep standing on the Word of God because you are a believer, not a doubter.
- God is a performer. God would perform all things which concerns you. (1 Kings 8:55-56.)
- Avoid dream killers. Avoid negative people. They are not going anywhere, and they don’t want you to go anywhere too (Job 2:9-10).
- Watch what you say. Watch who you associate with. Tame your tongue. Speak the Word of God only. Confess victory always. (Proverbs 18:20-21).
Faith does not just give up. There’s nothing in this world order that your faith in God will not overcome (1 John 5:4).
All that Abraham had to hold on to for many years was a promise.
To walk in the miraculous, you’ll have to have faith. Believe His promises.
Thanksgiving is the voice of faith.